The Church of Reconciliation is blessed with sacred spaces on our beautiful campus. The upkeep of our landscape and buildings requires hundreds of volunteer hours of labor. Additionally, we endeavor to keep all of our spaces in good repair. The annual parish budget does not cover all the needs for our campus. The following depend on donations. Some are large ticket items.
- Projector in the Sanctuary: The parish needs a third projector.
- Walkway around the Courtyard: The walkway, roof and posts need power washing and repainting.
- Parking Lot Surface: We need to repair potholes and repaint striping. In the future, we will need to resurface our lots.
- Benches at the Labyrinth: We need to stain the rock benches in this sacred space.
- Playground Area: In the future, we will want to replace and renew this play area.
- Brown Hall: Our beloved parish hall has a wish list of needs including replacing tables, resurfacing the stage, adding theatrical lighting for events, enhancing the sound and video capacity and resurfacing and staining the floor.
- Street signage: Our signs and banners are in need of repair.
- Tree trimming: Whereas our faithful landscape teams trim trees here and there, some need to be done by a professional tree service company.
- Brown Hall Restrooms: We need new faucets and general repairs in the restrooms.
- Landscape Equipment: The upkeep of our mowers and other equipment is an annual expense. At a point when we can afford it, we will need to replace items in our inventory.
| Click the donate button above to support the ministries of Reconciliation.If you wish, indicate which ministry you’d like to support when you “check out” in PayPal.
In the form below, please indicate the ministry you want to support with your donation and/or your time and energy.